WHEN ENTERING THE GYM
WHEN WORKING OUT & USING THE LOCKER ROOMS
- All employees, instructors and members must check in at the front desk upon entering the gym no exceptions. We will get you a new barcode if needed.
- We ask that our members complete self-health checks and if you are feeling ill, please stay home.
- Temperature checks will be performed for all staff, trainers and instructors.
- Anyone entering the gym must sanitize their hands upon entry to the gym.
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms (ie persistent coughing, sneezing, or seemingly unwell) may be asked to leave the facility.
- All employees must wear masks or facial coverings (members are encouraged to do the same).
- Instructors will be asked to wear masks when in the gym but are not required to wear them when teaching a fitness or Spin class.
- The gym capacity may have to be limited during high peak hours.
- The child care room will not reopen until June 1 at the earliest and may require you to sign up prior to attending as to limit numbers at any certain time (stay tuned for more info).
- Club hours will be adjusted (closing at 8pm during the week and 4pm weekends) to enable a daily deep clean. We will be opening and regular times, 5:30am week days and 8am weekends.
- No lost and found (we will not be able to keep items left in gym at the desk)
- Fan use will be not at all allowed in the gym or during any fitness classes but we will run the fans on the AC units at all times for air circulation. If needed talk to staff and we can adjust temp when possible.
- Water fountains will be turned off. Please bring your own water bottle as the filling station will be available and a spray bottle will be available to clean should the handle get touched.
- Towel service may be temporarily discontinued (? we are still unsure so stay tuned ?)
- Increased sanitation stations will be located throughout the gym.
- Wipe down all equipment and machines before and after use.
- Increased spacing of equipment to allow for social distancing.
- Increased cleaning of high contact areas.
- When working out on the floor, maintain 6 ft for social distancing.
- Minimize touching of multiple pieces of equipment (avoid working a circuit) when training or working out on the floor. Please do one exercise at a time before moving to the next.
- Members are asked not to linger in fitness class rooms or around the gym. Please step outside the facility should you want to socialize.
- There will be a limited number of lockers available.
- Showers will not be available at this time (if a shower is absolutely needed please contact Jason or talk to desk staff upon arrival).
CHILD CARE OPENING
- Reservations are required for all fitness & Spin classes through Sign Up Genius.
- Class sign-ups will be released Sundays for the following week.
- Group fitness class schedule times/classes changed to allow cleaning in between classes.
- Group fitness schedules are subject to change week to week.
- Available spots/bikes will be spaced to allow for social distancing.
- Members and instructors must clean all equipment before and after use along with staff cleaning.
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes before class start time.
As we opened our doors on Tuesday, 5/26, we are now happy to announce that our child care room will be reopening on Monday, June 1st (this week there will be no availability on Monday morning and Friday morning due to no staff availability). With this reopening, there are several changes we need to make to be in compliance with state protocols but to also keep you and your children safe. Please take the time to read through this list so you can be informed when you come to visit us. If you should have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Jason at email@example.com.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WHEN USING CSC'S CHILD CARE ROOM
- You must sign up and reserve a time slot for each child you would like to enter the child care room. Follow this link: Register for Child care and be sure to reserve the exact amount of time you will have your child in the child care room.
- Please respect others and be sure to stay only the length of time really needed and pick your children up when the reservation time is over.
- Everyone must check in at the front desk upon entering the gym no exceptions. We will get you a new barcode if needed.
- We ask that our members complete self-health checks for themselves and their children and if you or your children are feeling ill, please stay home.
- Temperature checks will be performed at the front desk for all children who will be entering the child care room as an extra safety precaution.
- We ask that you and your children sanitize your hands upon entry to the gym.
- Any children exhibiting symptoms either in the childcare room or before entry to the childcare room (ie persistent coughing, sneezing, or seemingly unwell) may be asked to leave the facility.
- All child care room employees will wear masks or facial coverings (members are encouraged to do the same).
- The child care room capacity will be limited to 9 children at any one time.
- Snacks and drinks (other than a personal water bottle) are not allowed at this time.
Columbus Sports Connection is a complete workout facility located in the heart of Clintonville. As a privately owned health club with 20 years of business experience, Columbus Sports Connection is able to provide a gym that has a welcoming atmosphere to those new to fitness as well as those with exercise expertise. We feel that fitness should be part of your lifestyle...let us help you get started in the right direction!
WHAT WE OFFER AT OUR HEALTH CLUB
- One week trial memberships
- Unlimited group fitness classes (i.e. Spinning, bootcamps, yoga) included in membership prices
- SilverSneakers memberships and classes
- Full service gym with circuit of machines, free weights and cardio machines
- Personal training
- Child Care
- Full locker room facilities with free towel service
Michelle Robison LMT | Massage Services in Columbus, Ohio